A unified digital foundation empowers organizations to become leaders in the new world of work. This book fills you in on the distributed workforce technologies that enable a sustainable and resilient remote work strategy through a secure, scalable, and unified digital infrastructure to ensure your business is ready for the future in a post COVID world.
- How the nature of work has changed
- What technologies have emerged to be more relevant in supporting today’s modern anywhere workforce
- Use cases for delivering exceptional user experiences
- How to implement Zero Trust security for your organization
- How workplace safety is changing
- Key outcomes you can expect when you invest in the right technologies for your distributed workforce
Delve into the emerging technologies needed to support today’s distributed workforce and keep pace with your competition, including Endpoint Security, Virtual apps/desktops, Zero Trust Security, Identity and Access Management, Cloud App Security, SD-WAN, Cloud Gateway, SASE, and Experience Management. Each chapter is written to stand on its own, so if you see a topic that piques your interest, feel free to jump ahead to that chapter.
Explore workplace safety needs with the return to the office & use cases for delivering exceptional employee experiences for this new workforce.