Ransomware must be prevented when possible, detected when
it attempts to breach a network, and contained to limit potential damage when it infects systems and endpoints. Ransomware
defense calls for a “new best-of-breed” architectural approach.
The rise of ransomware is an ever-growing problem that has quickly become an extremely lucrative criminal enterprise.
The problem is that every business that pays to recover their files is directly funding the development of the next generation of this cyber threat - continuing the evolution of these attacks.
Ransomware Defense for Dummies explores:
- How it operates and its defining characteristics
- Cybersecurity best practices to reduce risks
- A new best-of-breed network security architecture
- The Cisco Ransomware Defense solution
- Important defense takeaways
But where do you start? Lots of questions come to mind. We’ve got the answers.