Today’s IT teams face a common challenge: how to securely enable the growing universe of roaming users, devices, and software-as-a-service (SaaS) apps without adding complexity or reducing end-user performance – all while leveraging their existing security investments. IT must develop strategies to protect users – wherever they work and on any device they use – from a variety of threats, including malware infections, command-and-control callbacks, phishing attacks, denial-of-service attacks, unauthorized access, and unacceptable use, among others.
This book explores the changing network and security landscape, gaps in the existing security stack, and the steps you can take to keep your business safe and secure as it grows.
- Key networking and security trends and their associated challenges
- Different networking and security options and key considerations
- How an SD-WAN architecture addresses modern networking challenge
- How a multi-function cloud-native security service complements SD-WAN and addresses modern security challenges
- Key SD-WAN and cloud security takeaways
This book will help you understand the newest trends in networking and security, know the toughest challenges that these changes bring, and how to set up your business for success today in the future.