Meraki designed this particular temperature probe sensor to offer remote insights into changes in refrigerated environments. It's suitable for businesses that deal with temperature-sensitive goods and services. Applications include food production, industrial equipment, HVAC systems, and computers. This cloud-managed solution provides real-time alerts that eliminate inventory loss and facilitate regulatory compliance.
Meraki MT11 Product Highlights
Unlike traditional sensors, the Meraki MT11 doesn't depend on dedicated management software or gateways. Their compatibility and automatic connection to Meraki's MV cameras and MR access points reduce deployment time. The Meraki platform powers these fully cloud-managed sensors to offer convenient and intuitive monitoring of all networked devices. The main highlights of the MT11 sensor are:
- Easy deployment for rapid scalability on several sites.
- Automatic compatibility with other devices on the Meraki platform.
- Cloud-based configuration saves costs by eliminating the need for in-house servers.
- A single management dashboard ensures visibility with other Meraki installations. This convenience results in a lean but highly productive IT team.
- Real-time data analytics and alerts through SMS, email, webhook, and push notification. You can customize them to receive the highest priority alerts first.
- Flexible monitoring options allow you to choose from various temperature probe choices.
- Compatibility with mobile apps to enable remote management and troubleshooting.
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Secure device authentication and data encryption options powered by the Trust Anchor module (TAm).
- Long battery life of up to 5 years and a voluntary AC-to-USB-C adapter.
- A robust ecosystem that facilitates compatibility with custom apps and APIs complete with telemetry data.
The MT11 comes in bare metal or Glycol-encased options. Both have a 10ft cable and a temperature range of -40°C to +55°C or -40°F to +131°F. The MT11 also operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency. Other specifications include:
1. Data Logging
This temperature sensor offers various data sampling options. They include polling in two-minute intervals, gateway reports every 20 minutes, or real-time notification in the event of a threshold violation. The onboard data storage feature samples up to 4,000 data points.
2. Physical Features
In addition to resetting and general-purpose buttons, this temperature sensor also contains multicolor and multifunction status LEDs to show various types of functionality. The dimensions are 117.1mm in length, a width of 65.9mm, and a height of 26.0mm. Other crucial physical features include a battery compartment, a USB-C port, and a sensor connection plug.
3. Box Contents
The box contains one MT11-HW temperature sensor, two pre-installed AA batteries, and a comprehensive installation guide. You'll also find elaborate mounting equipment consisting of various components. They include a wall mount backplate, two drywall anchors, two mounting screws, a magnet, eight cable clips, a mounting gasket, and VHB tape.
Each purchase of the Meraki MT11 sensor comes with a three-year hardware warranty. You also require a license to operate the product, whose eligibility ranges from one to ten years.
MT11 Compatibility with Other Meraki Products
While this particular sensor does an excellent job of detecting variations in refrigerated environments, it works better by integrating with other Meraki products. They include indoor APs and external antennas such as the MR36, MR45, MR46, MR46E, MR56, MR76, and MR86.
It also works with the MV range of cameras, including the MV12N, MV12W, MV12WE, MV22, MV22X, MV32, MV72, and MV72X. If you already have Meraki-powered installations, this sensor will be a welcome addition.
Hummingbird Networks is your go-to provider of the latest Meraki IT solutions. Other than the MT11 sensor, we stock Meraki switches, wireless access points, firewalls, security cameras, and cellular gateways. In addition to fulfilling your order, we offer installation, configuration, maintenance, and replacement services. Please contact us today for the best IT solution to your business needs.