For years, ADTRAN has been a leader in easy-to-implement network systems, and have become particularly popular for their Bluesocket line of WiFi access points. With their Express and Elite cloud subscriptions, the big change is the disruptive AP pricing and subscription free express version for cost conscious micro and small businesses.
ADTRAN has recently announced the roll-out of their ADTRAN Cloud service. This cloud service is available with one, three, or five-year subscriptions. The basic version that includes just about everything most companies need - Express Cloud, is included with every AP purchased, completely free!
Let's take a closer look at all your options...
What You Need To Know About The New ADTRAN Cloud
The new ADTRAN Cloud system comes in three different flavors, depending on the level of service your operation requires. These are called Express Cloud, Elite Cloud, and Elite Cloud+. Here's what you get with each package:
ADTRAN Express Cloud
This is the basic Cloud
- Centralized management of an entire deployment, regardless of geography
- Rapid provisioning of new APs based on shared configurations
- Detailed reporting of both real-time and historical metrics
- Smart security systems and firewall
- Layer 2 mobility
- Simple Guest access
- Automatic firmware, software, and security updates
- Access to their Interactive Support community
Elite Cloud takes all the features already in Express
- Wireless intrusion detection
- RF usage heat-mapping
- Additional guest management and monetization systems
- Advanced security systems, including RADIUS, LDAP/AD, and SIP2 Web Authentication
- Layer 3 mobility
- More flexible deployment options, including on-premises systems or virtual appliance deployments
Additionally, at the Elite Cloud
(Express users can choose to upgrade their technical and warranty support as
ADTRAN Elite Cloud+
Elite Cloud+ is for businesses that want or need offsite IT support. Elite Cloud+ has everything above, but the network is monitored 24/7 by ADTRAN experts. They handle alerts, ticket generation, and problem resolution on the client's behalf.
Also, all three levels can add the option for end-user helpdesk services, if required.
Are you looking to upgrade to a next-generation wireless network? Hummingbird Networks can help! Contact us today to schedule a consultation, and let's discuss which mesh networking solutions will be best for your business!