Power protection has never been more important than in the current environment, with companies trying to increase the pace of business in order to meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities in the cloud/Internet of Things era. They count on not just their IT systems, but office computer systems, manufacturing plant machinery, retail point of sale systems, and other work environment equipment to be fully functional at all times. Power protection has never been more important than in the current environment, with companies trying to increase the pace of business in order to meet challenges. Beyond the choice of operating mode, different UPS
models come with various functions that may prove useful depending on the customer application in question. This e-guide is intended to provide you with the basics to get the job done.
You will read about:
- Features and functions of the latest generation of UPS
- Choosing between single and 3-phase UPSs
- How to appropriately size the UPS for the job
- The latest UPS battery options
- Five basic UPS configuration options, with increasing levels of redundancy
- The cost of downtime and how to help customers cost-justify UPS purchases
- The importance of maintenance in UPS reliability
Read the full guide to educate yourself on how to choose and deploy the best UPS for each of your customers. It just may be the beginning of a new business opportunity.